| LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO PARTICIPATE IN SEOUL’S ENGLISH CAMP PROGRAM|
Seoul Metropolitan Government (SMG) is looking for volunteer instructors to teach English at SMG’s Winter English Camp program. If you are interested in volunteering to teach a class in the camp, please apply by no later than 31 December 2005.
1. Program name: Winter English Camp
2. Period: 16 January 2006-27 January 2006, 14:00-17:00, weekdays (Exact work hours are negotiable)
3. Participants: Fifth and sixth grade elementary school students and middle school students. (15 students per class)
4. Place: 11 elementary and middle schools in Northern Seoul (The precise list of the schools is yet to be decided.)
5. Number of volunteer instructors necessary: 60 persons
6. What we are looking for: Native speaker living in Seoul who can teach English to elementary and middle school students.
7. Pay: 30,000won per day
* An orientation for the camp program will be held in early January 2006.
Please contact and apply to e-mail: email@example.com and phone: 3707-5365, 6321-4486, 3707-9354. For application, please send us your resume which contains your name, age, gender, nationality, the name of the foreign community you are currently a part of or current job, contacts (phone, mobile phone or e-mail) and the period that you can participate in the program.
International Cooperation Division
Seoul Metropolitan Government